Friday, July 25, 2008

You look like a monkey, and you smell like one, too....

A special post today...I promised, and I am delivering!! Today it's all about JULEE!! Today is her birthday, and we are celebrating as only the Verve Divas can do!

We are having a party, and to celebrate, I'm giving away some FREE STAMPS! What? Now do I have your attention? *wink* Keep reading to find out how to win a Verve Stamp set of your choice!

My card today (which is a bit late, I'm sure you're not surprised) is for Julee, and based around the Basic Grey Sultry paper. Layout look familiar? It should...

It's from Mojo Monday, week 7. That's your challenge today, peeps! Pick your favorite Mojo Monday sketch and make Julee a birthday card! Here is the file for all the Mojo Monday sketches.

Check out all the details on my challenge thread HERE. I hope you have time to play!

Happy Birthday, Julee!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

Donna Baker said...

what a fabulous card, love the colors & the cake frosting is great!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable, Shannan! I'm sure she'll LOVE it!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! Happy Birthday to Julee!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Love the the long rectangle! Thanks so much, Shannan! You're the bestest. :)

stamping bella said...

fantasticalicious card dahhlink!! i love it!!
happy birthday Julee!
em

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cute Shannan!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card... super cute!!!

Dawnie said...

Love the color combo & how well everything goes together. Gorgeous!

DoxieGirl said...

Oh my! Too cute!
I love the pink and green together!

I nominated you for a blog award... hop by my blog to pick it up!
~Kendra

Carolina said...

What a darlin' Bella card and such a happy birthday greeting for Julee!

Stacey said...

I love everything about this card, especially the colour scheme. I announced on my blog that lime and pink was my fave colour combo the other day and I think this card just confirms that! ~x~

Debbie Olson said...

Love this card, Shanna--great coloring and color scheme as well as paper choices!

Anonymous said...

it's a beautiful card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!