Friday, November 16, 2007

A Sketch Challenge and a New Diva

Hey yall! Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers over the last week...yall are the best. Josh is doing better. He's back to work on light duty, and he managed to get an MRI during some downtime tonight. YAY!!! So the doc will read it tomorrow and find out what the heck is going on.


To celebrate, I made a card!! My newest Diva Ally came in the mail today and she needed ink! I stamped her with Versafine Onyx Black on Papertrey White and colored her with my Stampin Write markers.

Ok, yall. I have found the greatest thing EVER. SERIOUSLY. Are you ready for this?? Do you see how smooth and pretty my sponging is? It's thanks to a Tsukeniko Jumbo Dauber. It's so cool! I thought I saw it on Jeanne's blog (when in fact it was this one) but either way it's awesome for sponging the edges of your cardstock!!! I love it!

Ok, that's enough enabling from me for now...I'll be back with more Verve enabling later!


Stamps: So Many Sayings, True Friend, Linen, Ally (Rubber Romance)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Brocade Blue, Creamy Caramel, Papertrey White
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Tea Dye (Ranger Distress Ink), Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, White Craft
Accessories: Wide Grosgrain (Offray), Silver Brads (Joann's), Pop Dots, Distressor, Tsukeniko large sponge dauber, SU Markers

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She really is a beautiful new diva, Shannon! Love what you've done with this!

~Bev

AJ said...

Fabulous! Love the colors and the piece of blue behind!! Glad things are better!

reflections:0) said...

That dauber rocks...:0) Great card...


reflections:0)

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Shannon, could you leave a comment for Cammie to leave it open for "others" to leave comments on her blog, not just blogger people? I want to leave her a comment, but I can't. Thanks!

Christi Flores said...

Wow Shannan! Beautiful! I'm glad to hear that Josh is doing better.

Suzy said...

Another beautiful card girly!

The colors are so fantastic. And now I need those daubers!

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the colors and your sponging! Glad to hear Josh is doing better.

Bethany Paull said...

Hope your little one is getting better. Love the chic colors to go with your Diva. And, yep, the sponging looks great.

Rick said...

Nice work. You're an artist.

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!