Thursday, November 1, 2007

Is it November already???

Sorry, yall I'm running a little crazy and late today...we were up very late having fun at the Gina K release party!! If you haven't yet, go take a peek at her new store...it's amazing!! So many great things to see, and everything is new!



Here's a sample I made that uses the new Got Snow set. It's sooo cute!

I wanted to use the greeting to make my own patterned paper, so I used my Stampamajig and stamped Got Snow? over and over on the Ruby Red cardstock. The bottom right corner one was overstamped with Versamark and embossed with Seafoam White EP.

I watercolored the main image, added some "snow" with my Marvy Puffy Velvet fabric marker, and then stitched around the edges.

Hopefully yall have a great day...DH is having a procedure on his back tomorrow early, but make sure you check the Verve blog for some sneak peeks of the new upcoming releases!!


Stamps: Got Snow (GinaK Designs)
Paper: Ruby Red, Watercolor Paper, Basic Black, Kraft
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Ruby Red, Versamark, Brilliance Moonlight White
Accessories: Waterbrush & reinkers, Marvy Puffy Velvet fabric marker, Pop Dots, White Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Brads (JoAnns), Sewing Machine & Thread, Distressor Tool, Stampamajig, Seafoam White EP

6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I had a blast at the release party last night and her website is awesome!! This card is adorable! Keep us posted on Josh's surgery. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

OOOH this is just darling!! Great job!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love that image and your coloring.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a sweet, sweet card Shannan!

Melissa said...

So cute! I love this!

Dana said...

I LOVE your watercoloring!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!