Friday, October 26, 2007

We Have a Winner!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your sweet comments...I had 120 of them...OMG!! I can't believe that many people took the time to read my blabbing. *wink*

So without further ado, the winner of the November Verve Release is:

Scrapbook Mama said...
I was ohhh and ahhing even before reading the post I love that card!.. As for a new stamp.. hmm I am feeling ivy swirls with funky flowers. I really can see it in my head it would be some cool stamps...Ellie
Congrats, Ellie!! Email me your snail mail addy & I will ship your stamps to you on Nov. 10th! And don't you worry, you're going to love them!
I have been a busy bee with work and also getting stuff ready for the Gina K Designs and Verve Visual releases coming up. You won't want to miss next week!! I have lots of cool stuff to show you!

1 comments:

Rita said...

Congrats scrapbook moma! I can't wait to see all the new stuff coming out next week! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!