Monday, September 3, 2007

Carpe Diem Winners!

Ok, are you ready, folks? Drum roll, please.......
Most creative all around: Dina Kowal
All I can say about this one is WOW. I was totally speechless when Dina emailed this to me. I mean, seriously. Shut up. Amazing.


I love the design of this card...may have to case it!! :D






Best Executed stamp transformation: Allison
I did NOT get that these were VASES until I read in her description. Way to be creative, girlie!
So you all need to email me your snail mail addy's so I can send your goodies!
Thanks to everyone who played my little challenge...I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great week!

12 comments:

Christi said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Allison said...

Thanks Shannan! And Dina totally rocked the challenge...the minute I saw it, I was like OK...I'm done! And Mary Jo's is so pretty...I am a sucker for all things Christmas! Great job gals!

MJ said...

Whoooo Hoooo! I really love the "you inspire me" saying in that set. Thanks so much. Your awesome and so is your blog. Glad I found it. (By the way I think I found it from Allison's Stampin When I can blog).

MJ said...

Whoops, I was so excited I forgot to congratulate Dina and Allison. Love both cards girls.

colleen said...

These are just the coolest!!! I love all three of them. Dina's is AMAZING!!! WOW

Kacey Elliott said...

Congratulations ladies! Great job!

Dana said...

Totally awesome creations girls! Congrats to the winners.

I love the fish vases! SOOO clever!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Yay, congrats girls! Great job!

dini said...

Thank you Shannan! I totally had fun with this - love me a good challenge. ;) Congrats to Allison and Mary Jo too!

Dina
Mama Dini's Stamperia

AJ said...

cute CUTE cute stuff!! Love the Christmas card layout the best!

Heidi Michel said...

Congrats to the winners and the contestants!! :)
Great cards everyone!

Heidi

MJ said...

I just received my prize and the beautiful card. Thank you so much. I hope it is ok that I posted it with a link on my blog. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!