Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Sneek Peek....

What is that I hear? Oh, you've never seen this set before? Where can I buy it? Why here, of course! So this is a sneek peek at the brand spankin new not out yet Verve Visual set...ain't it PURDY? I am in love, seriously. Except that it took me FOREVER to trim because there are soooo many stamps in this set! You're gonna love it!
I needed to make a quick but pretty card, so I stamped the Fancy Florals set (available August 20th!!!) in Pretty in Pink & Regal Rose on Paper Accents Pearlized White cardstock, using 2 of the stamps for the 2-step stampin technique. Then I stamped the sentiment (also from Fancy Florals) in Palette Hybrid Noir, and dotted around the edges with my Sakura Black Glaze Pen. After that I matted the image on Regal Rose and Sage Shadow cardstock, and did some faux stitching on the Sage layer.
I cut a piece of my 6x6 Basic Grey Blush Pad (so pretty!) to adhere to the card base. I sponged Chocolate Chip around the edges and punched the bottom scallops with my corner rounder first.
Of course, I can't NOT make a card without ribbon...these are May Arts and some random grosgrain, so I tied these together and then popped up my main image on Pop Dots.
It has been a super longggggggggggggggg day and I'm sooooooooo tired, so I'll chat more tomorrow about the weekend events. Have a great one!

14 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Gorgeous! Love the flower behind the sentiment.

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

Just gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

Shadowcatcher said...

Ah, Blush is my old, neglected fave. I need to dust it off and put it to work again. Love this cute little layout! Trimming the stamps is the worst part, but it's SO worth it! LOL! ;)

Colleen Schaan said...

It is PURRRDY!!!! I love the set and what you did with it...love those colors together.

Kendra Giles said...

supah cute card shan! can't wait for this set to debut! :)

AJ said...

such a tease! cute card, waiting to see more!!

Tara said...

sooo pretty...I love the colors!

babyboxermom said...

ooooooo - this one is gorgeous!

Christi said...

What a beautiful card! I love the Verve sets and am patiently waiting to save the money to purchase something. I can't wait to see more (and dream)! :)

lacyquilter said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the whole set.

SpAzzGiRL said...

Wowza, love this design and the colors...wonderful!

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a gorgeous card!

chelemom said...

This is beautiful! You really did a great job!

Holly said...

Love it, love it, love it! It is even more gorgeous in person. Thank you Shannan!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!