Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Sneek Peek....

What is that I hear? Oh, you've never seen this set before? Where can I buy it? Why here, of course! So this is a sneek peek at the brand spankin new not out yet Verve Visual set...ain't it PURDY? I am in love, seriously. Except that it took me FOREVER to trim because there are soooo many stamps in this set! You're gonna love it!
I needed to make a quick but pretty card, so I stamped the Fancy Florals set (available August 20th!!!) in Pretty in Pink & Regal Rose on Paper Accents Pearlized White cardstock, using 2 of the stamps for the 2-step stampin technique. Then I stamped the sentiment (also from Fancy Florals) in Palette Hybrid Noir, and dotted around the edges with my Sakura Black Glaze Pen. After that I matted the image on Regal Rose and Sage Shadow cardstock, and did some faux stitching on the Sage layer.
I cut a piece of my 6x6 Basic Grey Blush Pad (so pretty!) to adhere to the card base. I sponged Chocolate Chip around the edges and punched the bottom scallops with my corner rounder first.
Of course, I can't NOT make a card without ribbon...these are May Arts and some random grosgrain, so I tied these together and then popped up my main image on Pop Dots.
It has been a super longggggggggggggggg day and I'm sooooooooo tired, so I'll chat more tomorrow about the weekend events. Have a great one!

14 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Gorgeous! Love the flower behind the sentiment.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Ah, Blush is my old, neglected fave. I need to dust it off and put it to work again. Love this cute little layout! Trimming the stamps is the worst part, but it's SO worth it! LOL! ;)

Colleen Schaan said...

It is PURRRDY!!!! I love the set and what you did with it...love those colors together.

Kendra Hernandez said...

supah cute card shan! can't wait for this set to debut! :)

AJ said...

such a tease! cute card, waiting to see more!!

Tara said...

sooo pretty...I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

ooooooo - this one is gorgeous!

Christi Flores said...

What a beautiful card! I love the Verve sets and am patiently waiting to save the money to purchase something. I can't wait to see more (and dream)! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the whole set.

Unknown said...

Wowza, love this design and the colors...wonderful!

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a gorgeous card!

Michele Kovack said...

This is beautiful! You really did a great job!

Holly Jordan said...

Love it, love it, love it! It is even more gorgeous in person. Thank you Shannan!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!