Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thank you!

Thank you all for the notes of encouragement and the outpouring of love. It is so appreciated! Just wanted to post a quick update.

The chief resident came and talked with Josh today, in addition to the drs that were trying to diagnose him last night/this morning. He said that he had personally looked at all the scans and there was nothing wrong with his heart. Praise the LORD! Hopefully he will get to go home on Saturday, but he's upset he'll miss the new iPhone release LOL. Fever was down today to 99, but is now back up. Hmph.

I just got up from taking a nap, and my new SU Catalog and I are going to the hospital to visit. The boys will be back home tonight as well, and my sis is staying here with me to help. I have missed them!!

Thanks again for keeping us in your thoughts...yall are awesome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannan,
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family for your husband. I am glad to hear he is doing better and nothing is wrong with his heart. Take care and try to get some rest.

Your SCS Big Sis

Melissa said...

Thank you for the update Shannan. Please let us know how things are going and how we can pray for your family!

AJ said...

Glad to hear he is heart healthy!!
We're keeping up the prayers for you all! enjoy your reading! ;)
{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Paula said...

I know it's worrisome when a loved one is sick. You take care of yourself, too. God bless.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!