This one is the one I like. I haven't used my Basic Grey Scarlett's Letter paper yet, so I broke it out, and I got this flower (part of the Autumn Leaves Second Nature set) for my doorprize at the SCS Arlington Stamp Day last weekend from Sandy. I love it! I stamped the flower in Choc Chip Craft Ink and embossed it with Clear Detail EP. Then I colored it with my Prismacolors and Odorless Mineral Spirits. Sponged around the edges, matted on a Giga Scalloped Oval, and popped up for emphasis.
- Stamps: Autumn Leaves Second Nature, Linen
- Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft, Choc Chip Classic
- Cardstock: Real Red, Choc Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Basic Grey Scarlett's Letter
- Accessories: Pop Dots, Ribbon, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Mega Circle Punch, Giga Scalloped Punch
The next card is OK...one of my first with absolutely NO STAMPING. I got my inspiration from the ribbon, which was sent to me in a package from my Big Sis in the SU Demo Secret Sister group. I finally splurged on some big Primas last weekend at Recollections while shopping with the girls from the shoebox swap. It was soooo hard to use them! But I did it, and I'm still alive. BTW...those brads really looked like they matched the celery CS in my stamp room...they're not really neon IRL, I promise.
- Cardstock: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Accessories: Primas, Making Memories Brads, Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder, Sweet Shop Ribbon Originals
So this is my "not so favorite" card. I don't know why I don't love it, I just don't. I got an order today from Stampin Up, and in the box was the Cool Caribbean and Blush Blossom Cardstock I ordered. They looked so pretty together I thought I'd make a card with them. Not lovin it now...
- Stamps: Petals Jumbo Wheel, Polka Dots & Petals, A Muse Sentiment
- Ink: Cool Caribbean, Pretty In Pink, Close to Cocoa, Choc Chip Craft
- Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Blush Blossom, Close to Coca, So Saffron, Shimmer White
- Accessories: Ribbon (SU and May Arts), Primas, Brads, Pop Dots, Irridescent Ice EP, Mega Circle Punch, Giga Scalloped Punch, Distressor Tool, Stampamajig