Ok, so Julee tagged me, so now I have to reveal 7 things about myself. This should be fun...
1. I have terrible food allergies, and the worst is to eggs. NO baked goods for me! :POUT:
2. I have a secret desire to be on American Idol. Now, I am not the best singer, nor am I a great performer, but I love to be on stage. I wanted to be a Broadway star growing up. I was a vocal music major in college tho!
3. I am a hair stylist by trade. You'd never know it by looking at me b/c I'm a working mom and since I don't work in the industry any more, I don't have time or resources to keep up with all the trends. But I still love it all the same.
4. My husband and I have been best friends since we were 12. We met in 8th grade when our choir director thought we should sing a duet at the talent show. So we sang "The Rose" by Bette Midler. I wore the most fabulous dress...it was Teal with gold buttons down the middle, and the skirt had 2 ruffles...a la Kelli Kapowski on Saved by the Bell. LOL
5. I am a birth mom, and proud of it! 8 years ago this July I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Julianna Joy. Her parents were there, and her mom was in the delivery room with me. We have an open adoption so she knows who I am and we get to see her and stuff. I have a real passion because of this for young mothers who have such difficult options but I wish I could educate more people about adoption. It's such a wonderful gift for everyone involved!
6. I am very very short. Last time I measured, I was 4' 11" and 3/4. I usually round up to 5'... but let me tell ya...it is sooo hard to find clothes! ACK!
7. Josh does most of the cooking at our house. I just can't get the hang of it! If it were up to me, it would be Stouffer's Lasagna, frozen pizza, and Mac & Cheese!
Ok, so now I have to tag 7 more people to do this...let's see if I know 7 people who blog?
Kendra, Kristin, Cindy, Dina, and that's really it I think! Tag, girls!