Saturday, March 8, 2008

Whoooooo are you, HOO HOO, HOO HOO...

It's that time again...for Jen's Sketch for You to Try! This week was an interesting one...and I decided to make it super simple with my Inkadinkado Birds Galore set.

I really love this color combo! Buckaroo Blue is one of my favorites, and I'm so sad it's gone!

This was a strange week in Texas. We had a tornado warning early in the week, then it was in the 80's...then we got snow. Seriously...what is going on??? My kids are soooooo confused.

My card this week is pretty easy to figure out, so I'll spare you the details. Except that it measure 3.5" x 5.5". I wanted it to be a little longer, but it still fits in a regular envie. Aren't I genius?! *wink*

Make sure you check out Carole, Susan, & Amy's projects for this week, and also Joann's guest designer project on Jen's blog. Have a fabulous weekend!!

Stamps: Birds Galore, Amuse Sentiment
Paper: Really Rust, Buckaroo Blue, GP White, Kraft, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Buckaroo Blue, Chocolate Chip, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, Cappucino Baubles, Marvy Punches, Paisley Embossing Folder

10 comments:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

are you kidding me? you are going to lybo when you see my card! (editing and uploading now)! see you at 1!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

I love this color combo, Shannan, and I have GOT to get my hands on that paisley CB folder! Glad to see you survived the crazy weather... now you know what it's like to live in Oklahoma!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I thought I turned on CSI for a minute there! LOL LOVE the card, Shannan! Love the embossed paisley and the owl. . .and I LOVE that size!

Jen said...

I hear you about the Buckaroo Blue I wish I had ordered extra, as my stash is gone!! Love your card, Mr. Owl is so cute and love the cb background.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Great, now that songs in my head!! Atleast you have a super cute card to make up for it!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Carolyn King said...

WHat a fun card. I love the embossed blue panel...I am with you...sad to see many of the in colors gone! (sob!)

Carol (HB) said...

Hey Shannon! I'm glad you stopped by my blog so I could find you! I've got you in my Google Reader list now so I won't loose you again! lol
LOVE this card! I played with the same birds today! Must be the snow! ;)
HB

Janine said...

Nice card... I always have difficulty making anything with paisley but you did it right!!

Donna Baker said...

great card! I knew right away this was a non-traditional size of card yes-you ARE a genius!

Deb Neerman said...

Suh-weeeet card .. great stamp, too!

TFS!

~Hugs, Deb

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!