Sunday, August 12, 2007

Great News & A Sketch Card

I just found out something great!!! You know that Fancy Florals set I've been gushing about from Verve? You can preorder on August 15th!! Woo hoo!! The set will ship out on the 20th when you preorder, how cool is that? Anyway, just wanted to share!


This is a card I made for my cousin's birthday, which is today! I used Jen del Muro's sketch challenge for the weekend, you can view it here. I love Jen's sketches and find myself using them over and over. Definitely will be the case with this one!
I am loving this color combo also, very clean and happy. I didn't think I would be a fan of Soft Sky, but let me tell you, I keep reaching for it.
I won't bore you with how this one's done, it's pretty straightforward. Hope you're having a great Sunday!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Little Lady
Paper: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranite, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Purely Pomegranite, Palette Hybrid Noir
Accessories: May Arts Ribbon (from Jody's share!) & Grosgrain from Mikes, Mini Pop Dots, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Spots & Dots, Black Glaze Pen

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a sweet and happy card, that ladybug stamp is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Great card Shannan! I love those colors together, too!

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH I just LOVE it! It's perfect! And thanks for the news on Verve Visual! Yeah!

Christi Flores said...

Cute! Those colors are yummy. I think I just might have to pre-order that set from Verve. Your cards have me sold! :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a note!